The Chinese Year of the Dragon

The Chinese Year of the Dragon is believed to bring success and happiness and the path of the Dragon is ' Be good to your body, accept new love, and you will find wealth through routine." I am born in the year of dragon; 1988 and I decided to share the Dragon path and ensure that success and happiness is happening among my friends even when they were not born in the year of Dragon.


For this year's Chinese New Year (CNY), my friends and I had a BBQ 'Makan Besar' by the pool. We gathered at my place to plan on the menus and activities we want to do on that day and then we all went shopping together for the ingredients. 


Pancakes with Ice-cream & Banana, Lamb Ribs with Rosemary, Garlic & Honey Balsamic Glaze, Baked Potato with Sour Cream, Ceasar Salad with Croutons, Macaroni Cheese and Mix Fruit Punch.






We had so much fun cooking and grilling and we really worked as a team; that excites me the most!








It was a successful night and we all had a very wonderful time as we laughed and talked all night, took a lot of pictures, we were surrounded by awesome people and good food and lastly, we all swam together in the pool (well, some of us were pushed into the pool, hehe). I guess the Dragon Year is indeed true about bringing success and happiness to everyone and this is something that I will always cherish. 





♥ pamper.me.fabulously ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops