Masta I Pasta by Nik Michael Imran ( Master Chef Malaysia )








Have you guys heard of Masta Pasta? How bout Nik Michael Imran from Master Chef Malaysia 2011? Ha, I bet you do! Anyway, I went with a few friends of mine to his pasta stall at Charlie's Restaurant, Cyberjaya yesterday which is called Masta Pasta. We've tried on different pastas and I got to say that it made my tummy smile wide :). The amazing thing was that you can see him cooking the dishes for you! You guys should really go tthere and try the delicious pastas out! The price is reasonable too.


Masta Pasta is open from 6:00pm - 12:00am. Other than enjoying the food there, you can also smoke shisha there. The place is really cozy and it is absolutely a nice place to hang out with your friends and family.

Spaghetti Bolognese RM 10
Spaghetti Cabonara RM 10
 Spaghetti Aglio Olio RM 8
 Nik Michael Imran

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops