Mother of inspiration : Kimora Lee Simmons


 The women is fierce. The women is crazy. The women is my very most favorite, crazy black-Japanese-Korean, Florissant; 
is a true fashion icon!
She started out as a model, but turned her career into a big clothing empire. 
She's a great business woman and great mother of two princess Ming Lee Simmons (born January 21st 2001) and Aoki Lee Simmons (born August 16th 2002) and baby Kenzo Lee Hounsou ( born May 30th, 2010 )
She is a women of such great style, confidence, and realness. 
Kimora makes it known that  
'there is nothing wrong with expecting and receiving nothing but the best.'

Fashion , trendy, style : you have to make it your own. Kimora inspires TFS to be the best me! To be what I want to be! Not who the world wants me to be. She inspires me to continue to reach for the sky and that even being a parent she is still able to hold her own and continue to make her dreams come true. 
That's my mother of inspiration.... Kimora Lee Simmons


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops