Must-Have Shoes for 2012

Good Shoes bring you to Good Place.. that is my favourite quote from Boys Over Flower, a Korean movie. It's my favourite quote because I believe in every word of it. I believe that good shoes can bring you to places that you can meet good people and do good things.  Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!Shoes are one of women's addiction. I can't resist gorgeous shoes with good material, fabulous colour and style. Whenever I walk into a shoe store, I can't help but think that the shoes are looking straight at me and just waiting for me to buy them. Yes, I am as guilty as charged! I'm addicted to fabulous shoes. But hey, who doesn't,right?

Anyway, do you know what are the most popular heels for 2012? Well, according to E-FashionTrends.com , these are the must-have shoes for your brand new year!

Ankle Straps: 

Stiletto Heels:
Ballerina Shoes:
Kitten Heels:

French Heels: 
Pumps:
Peep Toes: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops