What I wore: Perhentian Island


Didn't bring that many clothes to Perhentian Island because I just know I won't have the time to play dress up there but here are some pictures of what I wore in Perhentian Island. Mostly are from TheFabulous Shop, of course! 

Click on the link (item's name) below the pictures to view them.

Comes with a men's collared shirt from Fabulous Lover Set Collection.
(sorry, no picture of the men's shirt)

Can be worn both sides; whether the zip is in front or at the back. 

Comes with men's white shirt with similar design of the tube midi dress; 
on the pocket and the back side. 
This is also from Fabulous Lover Set Collection.


Have three different colours; black, grey and white.


Wanna steal the look?
Just fill in the order form here.



♥ pamper.me.fabulously ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops