To Die For: Bikini/Monokini for 2012

In just another four days time, I'll be away for 3 days and 2 nights to Perhentian Island to celebrate a friend's birthday. I may already have a few bikinis in my closet but that doesn't stop me from looking for more. I was browsing through and saw these gorgeous designer bikinis that are definitely a Summer Must-Haves for 2012 or just basically, something to die for. How I wish I have enough time to order these babies!










Signature Cut-Out Monokini
These eye-catching signature cut-out pieces can definitely make my summer sizzle.
Aqua Di Lara Swimwear - from USD230 to USD290.

Floral Print Ruffled Bikini/ Monokini
Ruffles is just the need for women to find a distinct, 
feminine way for their swimsuits standout by the pool or at the beach.
Paradizia - from USD162.50 to USD182.50

Statement Strapping Bikini/ Monokini
Straps or strings just scream sexiness and 'sexy' an oft desired quality of any bikini.
Luli Fama (first picture) - USD168
Zeki - USD 228 to USD238

Fringe Bikini/ Monokini
Fringe detail gives the fun and playful style. 
With the fringe along the front of the top, it's chic style sure to catch the eye.
L Space - from USD116 to USD148.

Other than having a full closet of bikinis or monokinis, a glamorous cover up is a must-have too. Perfect throw right after the beach, printed or plain. Wear as a mini dress or the perfect glam cover up on the beach. 
Silk Chiffon Kaftan Cover Up
Zeugari - from USD233 to USD 277

I want all! Anyone wants to buy me for my birthday? Teehee :p


♥ pamper.me.fabulously ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops