Look What I've Found!


Have you seen this video? 
It's Deqwan (Remaja) and Dalili Michelle (Melodi) pre-wedding video.
It's about their love story.

God created different thoughts..
That is exactly why God created LOVE..to unite us.

aaaahhh... a very touching video made by CST Production and  I just love it.

And I love it more when I saw Michelle wearing that
white Sexy Lace Dress at the end of the video. 
The dress is gorgeous and it looks fabulous on her!

 

Looks familiar?
Been wanting to steal Michelle's look?
Good News! TheFabulous Shop is selling this Sexy Lace Dress at only RM 49.
We also have it in Black.

Steal Michelle's look by clicking here.


♥ pamper.me.fabulously ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops