The Right Pair of Sunglasses For Me


This weekend I plan to go out with my friends because I wanted to buy a pair of new sunglasses since the one and only sunglasses I have just broke into two. But one thing that always bothered me when selecting sunglasses, is how to pick out the best frames. Which sunglasses and frames should I get?  Have I been wearing the right frames for my face all these while? Well, finding the right pair of sunglasses is not an easy task. When I asked my friend about it, and she says that..

"smaller sunglasses are best for smaller faces; larger sunglasses for larger faces"

What do you think? Do you think that these frames are suitable for my face?
  
I've been googling all day I found this article "The best shaped sunglasses for your facefrom eyesave.com. According to the article, to determine the best sunglasses for our faces, we need to Determine our face shape. My face is actually an inverted triangle face and the best frame for me is a frame that balances my face and broadens the lower part of my face. Low temples and rimless style of sunglasses are a good style to consider.  I can't wait to go get it this weekend and once I bought it , I will show it to you guys! 

These are the sunglasses that suit my inverted triangle face!


       ♥ pamper.me.fabulously ♥      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops