Paddling with The Paddlerz


It was my first ever white water rafting experience and I just fell in love with it! I love the feeling of sheer excitement of careening along a churning mass of white foam or the thrill of being tossed in a ranging rapid.

The rafting is located at Kg. Ulu Slim, Slim River. The guides that we went with was The Paddlerz or better known as The Khersonese Expedition Crew. It was 15 of us and we took the one day rafting package which include rafting equipments, experienced river guides, group first aid kit, on-river snacks and buffet lunch. 

After the detail briefing on safety and procedures, I was all set and ready for the dramatic water rafting experience at Slim River white water rafting where the rapids are from grade 1 to grade 3.



Despite the raft getting stuck, going down a grade 2 - 3 waterfall, getting stuck in a rapid whirlpool, falling off the raft and even an overturn experience, I would definitely do it again because it was an awesome and adventurous getaway which should not be missed!

♥ pamper.me.fabulously ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops