Say Hello To The New Year with Fabulousity!





At last 2011 is going to end, now it's the time to welcome 2012 in a stylish, beautiful and in a different way that you probably not think about. We really should celebrate the new year at an exquisite venue, in a fabulous outfit, doing memorable things with the amazing people. 

Well, I haven't decided yet of what to do and where to go and most importantly what to wear for this New Year's Eve.I did ask a few friends on some good places to go to and what are the things to do that will make my New Year's Eve a definite night to remember! 

The first on my mind would be celebrating at Livescape's ESCAPE: NYE Celebration.The event features two separate rooms for people to get their groove on. The Atrium will be the arena for hip hop and R&B while KL Live caters to EDM heads. The strong line-up includes the legendary Pete Tong, tech-trance architect Marco V, Anjunabeats' golden boy Mat Zo, the return of KL's most loved DJs, GBX (Goldfish, Blink and Xu) and others. For a ticket price of RM 78 and two genres at one event, I think it will be so worth it! 


This is what I'm planning to wear to the Livescape: ESCAPE event!



 I'm going to keep it simple but stylish because it will be a long night as the event starts from 8pm till 3am. So I'm planning to go with the plain black tube, my favourite denim hot pants, my suede ankle boots and lastly my brand new twin pocket blazer and pink clutch bag to add some colour to the outfit. As for the accessories, my faux leather bib necklace, tube and chain drop earrings and mesh chain bracelet bumper pack would add more fabulousity to it!

I Love NYE at Zouk

The second plan is to go to 'I Love NYE' at Zouk, KL. There will be five different rooms at Zouk that will morph into partyland this New Year's Eve. Themes for each rooms are 'I Love Loud' at Zouk, 'I Love Flava' at Phuture, 'I Love Fab' at Velvet, 'I Love Supersonic' at Barsonic and 'I Love Shazz' at Aristo. I've always loved the clubbing scene because of the Glitz and Glamour. A red hot Mandarin dress, bootie heels, gold snake box clutch, silver charm bracelet and gold hammered chandelier earrings would get me all glamoured up for the night! Smokey eye make-up, nice shades of blusher and a good perfume is a must to have that sexy, sultry look.


A New Year's celebration wouldn't be complete without a spectacular fireworks show, so the third plan    would to soak up the atmosphere of sweaty fun and eye (and ear)-popping fireworks. Ampang Look Out Point is the perfect spot for panoramic view of the Kuala Lumpur City skyline. There are restaurants up there such as Gasoline, Haven, and the Bread and Olives Cafe where I can dine with the best company, before heading over to the hill-top to enjoy the fireworks over the Petronas Twin Towers. The Look Out Point is a mere 20 minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre for a beautiful escape. 


Since there'll be a bit of climbing to do, my buckle flat shoes would definitely be appropriate. A simple black knitted V-Neck Tunic would look fantastic with the leopard shorts along with the gold bangle set, gold champagne drop earrings and classic skull clutch with strap. And I'm definitely not going to leave home without the Juicy Tubes lipgloss, pink lipstick, the latest perfume from Dolce & Gabbana 'The One' and lastly the dark and sparkly MAC look for the night at Ampang Look Out Point.




If all three plans are not working out, then I would rather spend my New Year's Eve on a very romantic dinner date with my special someone. Luna Bar is offering a buffet dinner at RM 168++ and this inclusive of a glass of red or white wine and a party pack. The illuminated pool, swanky music and lovely view of the city makes this a breath-taking New Year's Eve spot. Luna Bar has always been a favourite New Year's Eve destination because of it's sexy poolside vibe and great vantage point. The glass pods that jut out of the building make for the perfect spot to have some romance and also to have the sweeping views of the city and fireworks.

The sexy draped stretch crepe - jersey jumpsuit is absolutely going to blow his mind away especially if I match it up with the almond facetted rhinestones platform and snakeskin gold clutch. To add more sparkle to the outfit, I have to add some sparkling accessories like the gold coloured multi choker necklace and gold flat hoop earrings.


I have one more day to decide on the best place to go but no matter where I go, what I do and what I wear this New Year's Eve, the most important thing is that I celebrate it with my loved ones, family and friends, that's for sure. Enjoy our last night of the Old Year together, making sure it's gonna be the best night of 2011 and share our brand new set of resolutions for the New Year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops