Kimora Lee Simmons Brought Her Fabulosity to Kuala Lumpur





I was so excited when I got the news of her coming to Malaysia on the 4th of November 2011 via her official Twitter account @officialkimora.

Kimora Lee Simmons, international fashion mogul made a fabulous apperance at a restaurant at The Gardens in Mid Valley. She was greeted by hundreds of her fans who had waited for her for hours. Kimora answered questions from the emcee on her visit and her life in general.

Kimora shared a few words in Bahasa Malaysia before she left the restaurant. " I can say selamat pagi which is good morning, terima kasih which is thank you and aku cinta kamu which is I love you". She even wished a "Happy Aidiladha" to the Muslim fans. I was overwhelmed when I heard that!

She also assured everyone that her KLS brand would be arriving in Kuala Lumpur soon. I definitely can't wait to get my hands on that! I have always admired her collections and her fashion style.

Kimora Lee Simmons Party in Kuala Lumpur KLStwtUP  

Kimora Lee Simmons Party in Kuala Lumpur KLStwtUP

Kimora Lee Simmons Party in Kuala Lumpur KLStwtUP

Kimora Lee Simmons Party in Kuala Lumpur KLStwtUP

Here's the video of her in Rootz, KL.


On the 5th of November, Kimora had a #KLStwtUp meet and greet party held at Rootz Club, KL. The space was limited so those who wanted to enter must win by completing the following phrase: "If I meet KLS, I would say _______". The most inspiring and fabulous responses will be chosen! The responses were accepted only via Twitter @officialkimora and must include the hashtag #KLStwtUp. As simple as that! So yeah, the club was on fire and Kimora took the floor to take pictures and shands with her fierce and fab fans.

Kimora-Lee-Simmons-in-Harpers-Bazaar-Malaysia

Kimora-Lee-Simmons-in-Harpers-Bazaar-Malaysia

Kimora-Lee-Simmons-in-Harpers-Bazaar-Malaysia

Kimora Lee Simmons also brought her fabulosity to the December 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar Malaysia. The former model chatted about her various projects and revealed her keys to success. The hardworking mogul is continuously working on projects include her reality show, "Kimora: Life In The Fab Lane"; JustFabulous, an online shoe shopping site; KLS, her couture clothing collection; and Shinto Clinical, her first skincare products.

Here's what Kimora had to say about shooting the cover on her blog.

“Hot off the presses — check out my new cover of Harper’s Bazaar Malaysia. The shoot was styled by superfab stylist Kenneth Goh and I had so much fun. The vibe was sooo fashion and it reminded me of shoots I did back when I first started modeling. Night shoots, loud music, rowdy (but ultra–killed) crew–can’t beat it!”

I wasso glad that TFS's mother of inspiration came to visit us in Malaysia and I hope that she will come here again soon! I love you Kimora Lee Simmons!

♥ pamper.me.fabulously ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops