Why I Love December!

Each year, I have always been so excited when December comes. Since I was still in school, December is the time of the year that I was looking forward to the most. Obviously because it means a long school holiday which definitely involves a lot of playing around, travelling and of course, SHOPPING! It doesn't change that much on how I feel about this festive month eventhough I've grown up and I don't get that long holiday break anymore. You know why? Because December have Year End Sale (YES) and also Christmas & New Year Sale all happening in the same month!


Anyway, I've listed all the malls that are having HUGE SALES which I'm planning to go to.


 





and..


This season have been awaited eagerly by me for the unbelievable discounts, bargains and promotions. I can't wait to load my shopping carts with gifts, souvenirs, branded items and everything else I need for the year-end festive season! I hope I don't go overboard,though. *crossing fingers*

Anyway, guess what? TheFabulous Shop is also having a YES & Christmas Sale Promotion! But TFS is gonna make your shopping FUN! So,TFS have created a Christmas Promotion Game for you to play and get a fabulous reward!


Easy,right? So just follow those three steps, shop your heart out and get 5% discount and free postage. If you buy three or more items from any of TFS collections, you can earn an additional 10% discount! Too good to be true? Well, happy shopping,ladies! Merry Christmas & Happy New year!


♥ pamper.me.fabulously ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
pamper.me.fabulously © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops